£ Competitive + Benefits + Bonus • Chichester • Permanent • Full Time • ASAP
The demand for knowledge and learning has never been greater and our client is at the forefront of meeting that need. As a learning and research business, they make meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organisations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. They are looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join their Professional Learning Sales Team.
You will be responsible for identifying and delivering new corporate partnerships to optimise the distribution and revenue contribution of content assets. In particular:
· Identifying and executing sales opportunities for print and digital content into corporate market, EMEA
· Expanding sales activities/revenue for the Professional Learning & Reference business streams
· Identifying and executing bulk book orders for corporate customers as well as author buy backs
· Maintaining a strong pipeline within Salesforce and producing quarterly forecasts
· Developing and executing an annual strategic plan
· Negotiating high value contracts and managing relationships
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience of selling learning and assessment content solutions into the corporate market, alongside strong negotiation skills employed to close high-value deals. They will have a demonstrated background in client management and a strong understanding of buying habits and cycles. Knowledge and experience of the Corporate and Government sectors would be ideal along with the understanding of digital business models.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a bonus, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 516. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com