UK Field Based
Japan, Home/Field Based
Exclusive, Featured Enterprise Account Executive – SaaS, Japan
Highly Competitive Salary + Significant Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Our client, one of the world’s largest and most successful providers of reference and learning content for technical and business topics, is seeking a field-based Enterprise Account Executive based in Japan to focus on high-value revenue growth for their platform. You will be joining a company that innovates around the customer and ensures its sales professionals have what they need to succeed.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the APAC Sales Director, the main responsibilities include:
- Developing market and product knowledge to drive new customer acquisition
- Working with management and the sales development team to define specific sales strategies
- Being the “resident expert” for your in-process accounts and their respective industries
- Managing a sales pipeline to ensure new business revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Proactively managing sales opportunities throughout the entire sales process
- Identifying key decision makers within prospect organisations, presenting and articulating the benefits of the platform
- Providing sales forecasts and monthly progress reports
- Participating in ongoing sales meetings and training sessions, as required.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in successfully driving new enterprise sales to Fortune 2000 companies. You will take a consultative approach to sales and will also have extensive experience selling subscription-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products/solutions to key decision makers. Being based in Japan is essential whilst elearning platform sales experience is highly desirable. Candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to effectively close high-value sales, and especially vertical-specific sales strategies. To be considered you must be proficient in cloud-based CRM, have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, alongside excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, significant uncapped commission, and benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 629. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +441223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.