UK Field Based
London or Home based
Advertising Executive – STM Society Publisher
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
A leading non-profit STM Society publisher of OA journals and digital resources is looking to recruit an Advertising Executive to develop advertising opportunities and close sales with medical device manufacturers, and other organisations wishing to promote their products and services to a global audience of medical professionals within the sector.
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting into the Managing Director the key accountabilities will include:
- Consulting with clients to determine their advertising needs and preferences
- Managing key accounts, liaising between clients, relevant departments, and media agencies
- Maintain and grow existing advertising accounts across the portfolio
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new prospects by phone, email, and in-person
- Attending industry events, nationally and overseas, to develop leads and contacts
- Answering client queries and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Researching clients’ business activities to customise advertising campaigns
- Presenting creative proposals to clients and prospective clients
- Establishing and maintaining strong professional networks and partnerships
- Assisting clients in the preparation of campaign budgets and schedules
- Assisting and coordinating with the accounts department on invoices and billing issues
- Keeping abreast of industry trends.
Suitable experience includes at least 3 years in digital advertising sales, a proven track record in meeting and exceeding commercial sales targets and excellent client relationship management. The successful candidate will be commercially aware, confident, self- motivated and thrive under pressure, with the ability to initiate and establish strong client relationships and work well in a team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 650. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on 01223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.