UK Field Based
UK or Germany
Exclusive Library Marketing Manager – Open Access
Competitive + Benefits
Our client, a leading and growing not-for-profit STM Open Access journal publisher, is expanding and requires a Library Marketing Manager based in the UK or Germany responsible for managing and executing strategic outreach programs, aligned with partnership priorities.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Library Marketing Manager will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to refine and hone outreach strategy and programs with the following key responsibilities:
- Use a pre-defined strategy to create tactical plans and schedules
- Build multi-channel and sustained communication campaigns
- Evaluate customer and competitive research, market conditions, sales performance
- Deliver high volume of campaigns and oversee automated messaging
- Work with a Brand Communication Manager on effective, targeted, value-based messaging
- Work with a Senior Manager, Marketing Creative to develop visually dynamic campaigns
- Measure results through reporting tools and metrics recommending improvements
- Evaluate campaign and new partnership trends to develop strategies
- Keep up to date on developments in library communities
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the organization to develop and implement outreach strategy, plans and deliverables.
The successful candidate will have significant product marketing experience including library marketing. Highly self-sufficient with ability to deliver marketing strategies and integrated, cross-channel content with attention on scalability and ROI is required. Experience working remotely and with sales teams is desirable. The ability to manage complex, high impact projects and communicate under time pressure along with the ability to partner, influence and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders is needed. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, strong benefits and the chance to work in an innovative, mission driven and truly collaborative environment.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 613. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.