UK Field Based
Product Manager – Video
£Competitive + Bonus + Strong Benefits
A scholarly publisher, with one of the most successful track records for growth over the last ten years, is looking for a Product Manager – Video, to lead the development and delivery of video and visual media products to aid teaching and learning.
Function Project Management
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
The Product Manager will help deliver product updates, working towards business goals and KPIs for the evolving product suite.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage the definition and delivery of assigned product projects
- Collaborate with UX & design teams and the technology vendor for the product
- Lead project teams and meetings, driving discussions and decision makings
- Recommend key roadmap priorities, in consultation with manager and stakeholders
- Develop a thorough understanding of who uses the product and how by analysing product usage data and conducting user research
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to improve efficiencies and solve product-related issues
- Contribute to external communication to ensure product enhancements and success are promoted and understood
- Interact regularly with product customers & users
- Actively engage in emerging technologies, techniques and innovations to drive strategic business decisions.
Successful candidates will have experience in Product Management and, ideally, an awareness of the academic publishing and/or Educational Technology industries. Experience working with visual media products is desirable. Knowledge of product management best practises, data analytics and the latest tech trends is required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 576. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.