UK Field Based
UK or Netherlands
Senior Frontend Engineer – Library Technology
£Competitive + Benefits
Our client, a growing technology company, founded by librarians for librarians with a mission to bring the power of the library to the patron is entering an exciting new phase of growth as they look to expand their solutions. They are now recruiting for a Senior Frontend Engineer.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the main responsibilities for the Senior Frontend Engineer will include:
- Hands on development
- Building, refactoring and scaling the product line
- Building high-quality code for reusability
- Using modern technologies to write web apps and browser extensions
- Influencing frontend technology choices and best practices
- Potential move into a team lead when team grows
- Involvement in growing and managing future team
- Collaborating with a team of developers, product owners, UX/UI designer.
Successful candidates will ideally have 5+ years commercial development experience, have worked within a development team with code reviews, built web applications for accessibility, built bespoke HTML/CSS from designs, integrated APIs with authentication.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 595. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.