UK Field Based
Seoul, South Korea
Technical Support Team Leader – SaaS
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Our Client, a world-leading SaaS provider to the academic library market is looking for a Technical Support Team Leader based in South Korea to lead a team of analysts providing technical product support and customer communication.
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the APAC Technical Support Manager, the Team Leader’ main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the team achieves high customer satisfaction/success measured through KPIs
- Prioritizes work, hiring, onboarding, training, developing and manages performance
- Maintains high degree of knowledge about products and technical issues
- Provides technical support to customers and serves as an escalation channel
- Implements knowledge-centered Support efforts ensuring key team learning is recorded
- Analyses and improves work processes suggesting timely changes to management
- Develops relationships with local distributors to support clients in the region
- Develops strong working relationships with other internal teams
- Plans for team development, expansion and retraining
- Supports the team to escalate queries, bugs, and feature requests.
Successful candidates will ideally have significant experience of delivering online training and technical customer support for SaaS solutions. Experience in or an understanding of the Academic library market is desirable. Experience of teaching and coaching others in a technical context is required along with a strong technical aptitude. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with solid English language skills is also required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with the chance to join a truly collaborative and supportive team within a market-leading organisation.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 573. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.