UK Field Based
Account Manager - Japan
Exclusive Account Manager – Japan
Competitive + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Our Client, a world-leading technology and content provider to the global library markets, is looking for an Account Manager for Japan to lead and coordinate sales activity for an assigned territory, utilizing expertise and other resources such as product specialists, client relationship managers and field marketing teams to meet and exceed sales targets.
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Core responsibilities include:
- Owns the assigned territory and individual account plan coordination, working closely with product specialists, trainers, and renewal teams
- Develops an overall account plan to grow long term revenue
- Influences and motivates others in a matrixed sales organization to support and drive towards shared goals
- Focuses on new and renewal business serving as primary point to engage clients
- Leads RFP coordination and development as needed
- Manages full portfolio forecast including specialty products and content
- Maintains a good working knowledge of all products
- Leads content demonstrations, engaging product specialists as appropriate
- Manages the overall health of the account; coordinating routine checkpoints, handling business reviews, participating in new product roadmap discussions, and engaging in client meetings.
The successful candidate will be a focused team player with a high level of enthusiasm and energy, degree educated with at least 5 years’ experience of consultative sales and account management. You will have an ability to develop a deep understanding of product lines and client base and proven success selling, negotiating, creating value and closing customers at executive level. Experience with Library and Higher Education customers is highly desirable. Fluency in English is required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, uncapped commission scheme and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 641. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.