UK Field Based
Bristol and homebased
Business Development Representative – K12 EdTech
£Competitive + Commission + Benefits
Our client, a rapidly growing EdTech company offering a world-leading creativity app for schools is looking for a Business Development Representative to help with their continued international growth.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the Head of Sales your primary goal will be to create opportunities for Account Executives to meet with school districts in the US, with the aim of driving revenue. To achieve your monthly meeting target you will:
- Research school districts and leaders to inform outreach efforts
- Write persuasive and well crafted emails to new prospects and in response to incoming enquiries
- Record all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Hold occasional phone and video calls with prospective customers and teachers
- Collaborate with team members to develop scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify opportunities for improvement in process.
Suitable candidates will be energetic and determined self starters, with excellent written communication skills. Understanding of how to build relationships and solicit a response via email is key. As is exceptional attention to detail. You will need a passion for education and technology and a proven track record of achieving goals in a results orientated environment. You will be working with customers and colleagues in the US with core working hours of 11am to 7pm.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, commission, plus benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 636. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com