UK Field Based
UK or Germany
Exclusive, Featured Client Relationship Manager, DACH – Libraries
Competitive + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Our Client, a world-leading technology and content provider to the global library markets, is looking for a Client Relationship Manager for the DACH region to maintain successful client relationships, manage renewals, drive incremental revenue and provide invaluable cross-functional perspective on product and process improvements.
Function Account Management
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting into the EMEA Director for CRM the main responsibilities include:
- Nurturing account retention by engaging with clients to gather product feedback
- Communicating new and improved product functionality and fostering add-ons/upselling
- Articulating company’s value proposition and identifying ways to boost client engagement
- Handles all renewal order management through Order Cloud and customer portals
- Maintaining client base and retention volume by undertaking analysis, research, negotiation
- Providing early identification of and mitigating potential client issues, monitoring key metrics
- Identifying, managing, resolving customer issues via close collaboration with internal teams
- Executing annual account review reports/sessions including contract status, product vision
- Supporting overall sales strategy and account support.
The successful candidate will have experience of consultative sales and account management. Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, with an ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships, is essential. Experience with Library, Higher Education, Schools or Government/Public customers is desirable. German and English fluency is required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, uncapped commission scheme and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 633. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.