UK Field Based
Exclusive Commercial Lead – EdTech
£Senior + bonus + strong benefits
Our client, one of the world’s largest learning businesses known for pushing the boundaries of technology and innovation, is recruiting a Commercial Lead to grow an early-stage b2b and b2c service and product offering for schools, globally.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team this position will be responsible for commercial and operational success with a high level of visibility and strategic importance. Key accountabilities will include:
- Grow the UK B2B offering, expanding internationally and launch B2C offering
- Overall financial success of the business in terms of revenue and profit
- Defining and implementing a business growth strategy
- Developing the product strategy and pipeline (including technology strategy)
- Continually optimizing the operational delivery (primarily online)
- Develop motivated, inspired, and enthusiastic cross-functional teams
- Develop team members (direct reports and/or peers and colleagues) to create a strong commercially-driven talent pipeline
- Ensuring safeguarding measures are rigorous and monitored effectively
- Sourcing and winning procurement opportunities
- Ensuring a delightful end-to-end customer experience
- Acting as an internal and external ambassador for the business
- Promoting a culture of partnership, teamwork and innovation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of growing a business/product with commercial success including general management across multiple functions (operations, sales and marketing, product development). Ideally possess an entrepreneurial ‘hands on’ style able to delegate tasks and trust others to deliver. Insight into the needs of different markets and the opportunities within them, and the capability to build business strategies that serve multiple markets at once is required. Deep comprehension of the digital world and ability to translate this into product strategies, team mindset and ways of working is required. Comfortable with changing priorities that adjust to market trends and needs. Experience within EdTech is desired but other digital first industry experience will be considered.
You will be rewarded with a senior salary, bonus, and benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 632. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on 01223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.