UK Field Based
UK Field Based
Country Account Manager, UK – Life Science & Academic Research
Very Competitive + Significant Bonus + Benefits
Our client, an innovative global leader in online intelligence solutions and professional consulting services is looking for a Country Account Manager to manage and build new relationships with academic and public scientific research customers in the UK.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the European Regional Sales Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Develop new business from public/government bodies involved in Life Science research
- Renew and develop new revenue from portfolio of assigned University accounts
- Liaising with customers to proactively steer relationships towards strategic partnership status
- Identify network of influential key opinion leaders, major institutions, domain societies and governmental influencers
- Preparing an account plan for key customers, organising efficient customer visits
- Acquiring an in-depth knowledge of the product portfolio
- Maintaining and updating sales progress reports on CRM according to agreed timeframes
- Liaising with Product Development, Sales, and Marketing to maximise sales opportunities
- Maintaining customer satisfaction with all services and functions.
The successful candidate will have significant business to government consultative sales experience and the proven ability to acquire new customers, generate new revenue from and renew existing customers. A solid understanding of the life science innovation ecosystem is required. You will have a good commercial acumen and be proactive and creative in your approach to looking after customer needs. You will be an excellent communicator, have superb written and presentation skills, be well organised and have the drive and determination to succeed.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, a significant performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 611. For an initial, confidential discussion please call me on +44(0)1223632512.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.