UK Field Based
UK Field Based
Customer Success Team Lead – SaaS
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a provider of reference and learning content for technology and business topics through their leading online platform, is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join their international team working to drive transformation in companies across the globe. You will be joining a company that innovates around the customer and ensures its sales professionals have what they need to succeed.
Function Customer Service
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
The Customer Success Manager will report to the Head of International, managing customers in the UK and other territories outside of the US with the following main responsibilities:
- Acquiring and maintaining product knowledge and an understanding from a customer’s perspective
- Understanding and articulating assigned customers’ needs and goals
- Using customer information to provide valuable insights and best practices
- Driving initiatives that lead to increased adoption and usage by end users
- Acting as the customer advocate through the entire lifecycle of a customer account
- Identifying and developing upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing customer base
- Working closely with the Sales team to pass on sales opportunities
- Being a communication conduit, bringing feedback to the Product team
- Accurately maintaining customer data and notes in Salesforce.com
- Suggesting process improvements and experimenting with ways to most effectively engage with customers.
This role has the opportunity to progress into a Team Leader for the international CSM team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working in Account Management, Marketing, Business Development, Sales or Customer Success in a technology company, ideally one with a B2B SaaS solution. You will be an analytical person who thrives in a customer-facing, relationship building role and understands how technology has changed the business marketplace. An understanding or experience of coding would be very desirable. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, be collaborative and be able to manage a portfolio of accounts. Experience using CRM and CSP platforms is required. If you are a technology-savvy, customer-facing professional looking for an organisation where you can thrive both as an individual and as part of a highly-motivated team, this is a great opportunity to take your career to a new level.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company bonus, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 567. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.