UK Field Based
London, Harlow or Manchester with some home working
Exclusive, Featured, Retained Enrolment Advisor – Higher Education, Online Learning x 4
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, one of the world’s largest education services companies, is looking for four Enrolment Advisors to join their Higher Education Online Programme Management team, to deliver outstanding consultative sales activity and prospective student interaction to achieve recruitment targets for a portfolio of online learning programmes. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader at the forefront of online learning.
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Prospective student sales interaction via phone, email, SMS and online engagement activity
- Generating leads and progressing them through the sales funnel
- Utilising the customised CRM platform to maintain detailed prospective student activity
- Delivering a highly engaging personalised student experience
- Using activity reports and dashboards to monitor and drive personal performance in line with sales KPIs and targets
- Working flexibly and collaboratively within the team
- Assessing the suitability of prospective students, assisting with the application submission process
- Participating in developing new and innovative ideas for campaigns, workflows and messaging to improve personal and team performance.
Successful candidates will be of graduate calibre, with proven B2C sales experience in a consultative service environment, and a knowledge of the UK Higher Education sector. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as is proficiency with Microsoft office tools alongside evidence of good data management and application of analytical skills. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and show great customer empathy, able to build effective relationships with a host of stakeholders. A knowledge of SalesForce CRM would be advantageous.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 677. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on 01223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.