UK Field Based
Marlborough, Wiltshire with part remote/home working option
Retained Head of Marketing – Adam Matthew Digital
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Adam Matthew Digital partners with leading archives and libraries from around the world to produce award-winning digital primary source collections and is the creator behind Quartex, a SaaS Digital Asset Management platform, used to easily publish, showcase and share archival material. We are seeking a Head of Marketing to develop and implement a robust and effective marketing strategy that will deliver continued revenue growth.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to a Deputy Managing Director, the Head of Marketing will work cross-functionally with senior peers on a coherent sales, marketing, customer experience and outreach strategy as part of the Leadership Team. Key responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for the marketing function – delivering a strategy for continuing marketing success
- To provide strong leadership of the marketing department, ensuring a highly motivated, well trained, and effective team
- To maintain excellent knowledge of industry trends and customer requirements
- To contribute to business strategy and commercial success as part of the Leadership Team
- To facilitate communication channels between AM Digital and parent company, SAGE, marketing departments, leveraging SAGE where appropriate, and sharing technologies and resources.
The successful candidate will have solid marketing management experience with knowledge of the scholarly publishing, academic library, or EdTech sectors. A strategic vision and willingness to be hands-on along with line management experience is essential. Superb communication and influencing skills, a head for decision making with good commercial awareness along with experience of budgets and managing third-parties is also desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, ambitious and truly innovative business where you will be able to influence their continued success whilst enjoying a positive and very collaborative environment.
This is a retained assignment being handled exclusively by Telfer Partners.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 638. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.