UK Field Based
UK or Europe
Library Sales Consultant – SaaS
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a growing library technology start-up, founded by librarians for librarians is entering an exciting new phase of growth and are looking to recruit a Library Sales Consultant to help expand their customer base in Europe.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the European Development Manager, the Library Sales Consultant will support and implement a growth strategy in a defined European market. The main responsibilities will include:
- Drive new library business in European markets to meet ambitious growth targets
- Deliver best-practice account management to library customers
- Accurately maintain monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Collate, analyse and communicate useful statistical information via salesforce
- Partner with a senior marketing manager for successful campaigns
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of product and service offering
- Help identify and validate new library product and service opportunities for European libraries
- Proactively communicate/collaborate with colleagues across sales, marketing, product and wider business.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need consultative sales experience ideally with knowledge of academic and research libraries but this is not essential. Fluency in English and another European language is essential with Spanish being preferred. Any exposure to selling technology and SaaS solutions would be beneficial but not essential. You will need a ‘can-do’ attitude and the flexibility to fit seamlessly into a ‘all hands-on deck’ start-up culture.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus plus benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 616. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.