UK Field Based
UK or Europe Home Based
Library Training and Engagement Specialist
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, an academic publisher with one of the most successful track records for growth over the last ten years, is looking to recruit a Library Training and Engagement Specialist. This is an exciting and creative role supporting Library Sales Managers throughout the EMEA region, designing and delivering high-quality and engaging customer training sessions and initiatives. This is a remote working position with opportunity for frequent travel.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the Senior Library Training Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Designing and delivering engaging training sessions on a suite of digital library products, for virtual and in-person customer events (typically librarians, faculty and researchers at academic and non-academic institutions)
- Working cooperatively with Sales Managers and Marketing Partners in each territory to maximise customer engagement
- Managing the public-facing Training Resource Centre, creating new materials, planning promotional campaigns, monitoring usage and engagement to identify and implement improvements
- Planning and facilitating public training events to maximise engagement with products
- Recording training events using CRM
- Evaluating training initiatives and distributing quarterly update reports to the business
- Committing to on-going professional development to enhance training skillset in the domains of training design, delivery and facilitation.
The successful candidate will have a passion for live facilitation, ideally in a customer-facing setting. Be able to craft and deliver engaging training sessions and supporting resources. Experience of working with online facilitation tools such as Zoom (or equivalent) is a must, as is having the confidence to experiment with new tools and techniques to make sessions more engaging and interactive. You will need to be a natural communicator, confident in speaking publicly in a group setting. This is an exciting and creative environment where new ideas are encouraged and realised, and is a superb opportunity to be part of this successful and innovative team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP621. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.