UK Field Based
Featured Product Manager – Library Solutions
£competitive salary, a performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits
An academic publisher, with one of the most successful track records for growth over the last ten years, is looking for a Product Manager – Library Solutions, to lead the definition and delivery of enhancement projects for a remote library plug in solution.
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
The Product Manager will help with achieving the business goals and KPIs set out for the product, collaborating closely with stakeholders of all levels across the business.
The main responsibilities include:
- Lead project teams and meetings, driving discussions and decision making
- Recommend and develop key roadmap priorities, in consultation with senior management
- Develop a thorough understanding of the product, who is using it by analysing product usage data and conducting user research. Set, monitor and analyse KPIs for all enhancement projects
- Manage the new product development strategy and execution
- Collaborate with key team members from across the business working on the day-to-day running of the product to improve efficiencies and solve product-related issues
- Interact regularly with product customers & users to ensure full understanding of their wants, needs and perspectives in order to be an effective voice internally advocating their viewpoint.
Successful candidates will have significant experience in Product Management and, ideally, an awareness of the academic publishing and/or Educational Technology industries. Experience working with Library systems would be advantageous. Strong attention to detail, exceptional communication and time-management skills are required. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential, as is the knowledge of product management best practices.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 556. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.