UK Field Based
London with flexible home working
Product Manager – Online Learning
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
An academic publisher with one of the most successful track records for growth over the last ten years is looking to recruit a Product Manager to lead the definition and delivery of enhancement projects for a major online learning product.
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
This fantastic opportunity allows for a product expert to sit within the business to demonstrate a deep curiosity in all aspects of the product and the online learning market, building a strong knowledge of the key users and customers, acting as an advocate for their needs and views. The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Managing the definition and delivery of product enhancement projects
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders, UX & design teams and technology vendors and user testing, so as to meet the business goals and KPIs
- Leading project teams, driving discussions and decision making
- Recommending key roadmap priorities, in consultation with stakeholders
- Analysing product usage data and conducting user research.
- Setting, monitoring and analysing KPIs for all enhancement projects
- Collaborating with key team members from across the business working on the day-to-day running of the product to improve efficiencies and solve product-related issues
- Communicating internally and externally, to ensure product enhancements are promoted
- Interacting with product customers & users, ensuring understanding of their requirements
- Actively engaging in emerging technologies, techniques and innovations to drive strategic business decisions.
The successful candidate will have solid product management experience, with a strong working knowledge of product management best practices, confident working with Moodle or other similar LMS. You will be a brilliant communicator who builds great relationships and makes things happen. You will have a good understanding of the latest tech trends, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a good working knowledge of data analytics and data management tools. An awareness of the Academic Publishing Industry would be advantageous.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company bonus and strong benefits.
To apply for this position click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP610. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to email@example.com .