UK Field Based
London or South West
Featured Senior Library Sales Manager
£Competitive + Bonus + Strong Benefits
An academic publisher with one of the most successful track records for growth over the last ten years is looking to recruit a Senior Library Sales Manager, to meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling digital products into Academic libraries across London, the South West and Ireland.
Duration Full Time
Start Date ASAP
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Hit sales targets of all of current and future digital learning products
- Collaborate closely with Library Marketing Managers on territory activities
- Attend library conferences in the territory when necessary
- Work cross functionally with other departments
- Be the main contact for consortia in the territory
- Initiate new ideas for territory growth (either via consortia or direct to customer) interrogate current sales policies with confidence to propose and implement changes
- Contribute actively to team meetings
- Chair groups and present strategy and numbers when needed, and able to stand in for Head of Sales if required.
The ideal candidate will have proven academic publishing sales experience and knowledge of the library market. You will have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills and be adept at working independently and both lead and work as part of a team. You will have a strong work ethic, great initiative.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 558. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.