UK Field Based
London with part home/remote working option
Exclusive Senior Marketing Manager – E-Commerce & Digital Strategy
£Competitive + Bonus + Strong Benefits
Our client, one of the world’s largest education services companies, is recruiting for a newly created Senior Marketing Manager – E-Commerce & Digital Strategy opportunity within their Online Learning Services division who provide commercial services to University Partners.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
This is a strategic and analytical role leading a team of Marketing Managers who are promoting a diverse range of online courses with the following key responsibilities:
- Lead the development of an overarching marketing strategy that is scalable
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to design the ecosystem (resource, structure, system, third party support) to deliver the marketing strategy
- Oversee the development of marketing plans by Marketing Managers
- Oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing plans delivery alongside Marketing Managers and Functional leads within Marketing
- Oversee a structured tracking and reporting infrastructure
- Work with the Online Innovation and Portfolio team to manage supplier relationships
- Line-manage a team of Marketing Managers
- Develop a high performing and innovative team in a culture built on trust and accountability
- Identify market trends and technology that may impact the team’s operations
- Represent Marketing in cross-functional projects and meetings
- Champion innovation and best practice – continuously seek opportunities to improve the way we market our products, serve our customers, improve ROI and streamline internal processes.
Suitable candidates should have experience in leading and developing a performance-driven e-commerce marketing strategy, including growth campaign management. A proven track record of delivering effective multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for an eCommerce/online business is required. Experience applying tactics such as paid advertising, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing and web optimisation is essential. People and stakeholder management experience is required along with strong influencing skills and a can-do attitude to problem solving.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 639. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.