London office hybrid
Publishing Manager – Researcher Training Solutions
Competitive salary + benefits
UK hybrid (London office 20%)
£62-65,000 + benefits + bonus
Duration 12 Months
Start Date ASAP
• Involves extensive stakeholder management, coordinating with, consulting and engaging marketing, customer success, editorial, product, engineering, user research, production, and sales teams across the business to support two products that have different setups
• You will be responsible for managing and coaching two Associate Product Managers
• You will collaborate with VP and Directors across the business to execute on the strategy for both eLearning products
• You will lead the definition, prioritization and delivery of enhancements and bugs
• You will prioritize, define, drive and coordinate work across multiple teams and departments to deliver on product goals.
• You already have product management experience
• You are a strong communicator and able to develop strong internal and external relationships and build relationships with other teams; this is a key skill for this role
• You are very organized and can swiftly move from detail to the big picture
• You believe that work is done when everyone completes their part
• You understand complex processes and can troubleshoot problems that go beyond your or your team’s direct responsibility
• You are comfortable managing stakeholders at all levels of seniority
• You have an analytical mind and an execution driven spirit
• You have written user stories and worked in sprints
• You developed and executed on product roadmaps
• You have worked with content teams
• You are very familiar with teaching in higher education
• Previous management experience is not a requirement, but would be a bonus.
A salary of £62-65,000 and benefits package is offered.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 852. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equality Policy – Telfer Partners is committed to upholding a professional and impartial recruitment process. Our Equal Opportunities policy ensures that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, or union membership status.