UK Field Based
UK Field Based
Exclusive, Featured Strategic Account Manager – Enterprise SaaS
Highly Competitive Salary + Significant Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Our client, one of the world’s most successful corporate e-learning providers, is seeking a UK field-based Strategic Account Manager to join their enterprise SaaS e-learning platform team. You will be joining a company that innovates around the customer and ensures its sales professionals have what they need to succeed.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the VP EMEA Sales the main responsibilities include:
- Managing key clients, responsibility for renewal and growth strategies across accounts
- Create and execute strategic account plans to ensure alignment with client initiatives and success metrics to grow each account
- You are expected to be the “resident expert” for each of your accounts and their respective industries
- Work with clients to create strategies to promote awareness, adoption, and expansion of platform and services
- Maintain the appropriate mix of written correspondence, telephone contacts, online demonstrations and onsite visits with clients in order to renew and grow platform, custom platform and learning services solutions
- Introduce and upsell new products and services to your customers
- Provide client feedback to the organization in a timely and productive manner
- Build contacts and networks in new areas of your client’s organizations – beyond your original stakeholders
- Work with CRM support team to analyse and determine overall account health and make proactive recommendations to encourage adoption and growth
- Contribute as an individual, but also collaborate with peers and management to help the team and the company achieve their overarching goals
Participate in regular strategy meetings, sales meetings and training sessions as required.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in enterprise SaaS sales or account management. Experience of cloud-based corporate learning services is beneficial. An understanding of subscription models, web-based selling tools, and consultative-sales training are required, as is excellent business acumen and the ability to communicate effectively. Strong organisational and interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to work with highly collaborative teams. Experience working with learning and development, HR, and IT professionals is preferred.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, uncapped commission, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 674. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.