UK Field Based
London, Manchester or Harlow with some home working
Student Success Advisor – Online Learning x 3 – London
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, one of the world’s largest education services companies, is looking for two Student Success Advisors to join their Online Learning Services team, working in partnership with leading UK Universities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader at the forefront of online learning.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the Student Success Manager, these roles offer the highly rewarding experience of becoming an extension of the University partner they work with and will appeal to those who want to work in a HE environment, supporting students from around the world. The main responsibilities include:
- Achieving personal annual/teaching period retention targets and positive Net Promoter Scores
- Balancing pastoral support and optimally covering the student base to ensure high retention
- Assisting students with the enrolment process and throughout the programme
- Proactivity communicating with students utilising a variety of media: phone, email, SMS, etc
- Developing early student engagement with online tools and support services
- Looking for efficiencies to improve student retention and/or the student experience
- Storing student data accurately and efficiently on Salesforce CRM
- Demonstrating company values, acting as a brand ambassador and positive advocate for change
- Representing the Student Success team on projects to evolve the team approach.
Successful candidates will have proven customer service or student support role experience, and ideally knowledge of customer/student-centric processes within Higher Education. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as is proficiency with Microsoft office tools. Ideal candidates will be effective team players, keen to drive their own success and that of their students. Account management B2C or B2B retention experience and working knowledge of Salesforce CRM is preferred. The ability to work flexibly on a shift pattern between the hours of 8am-6pm and a couple of hours weekend cover once every six weeks are required.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 649. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on 01223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.