UK Field Based
Featured Advertising & CRM Executive – Telfer Partners
Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus + Benefits
As an ambitious and growing recruitment consultancy, Telfer Partners is searching for a talented individual focused on quality and customer service to join as an Advertising & CRM Executive to help enhance our reputation as an industry leader. At Telfer Partners you will benefit from a wholly collaborative approach, creating a professional, friendly and flexible working environment that benefits our clients and our team.
Industry Telfer Partners
Type Part or Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Our strong client base includes some of the world’s largest and most successful academic, learning, and research institutions, publishers, SaaS platform and technology providers, and EdTech start-ups through to the worlds’ largest education services businesses. You will play a pivotal role in helping to grow our business by managing advertising campaigns and our CRM platform enabling our consultants to focus on proactive search campaigns for our growing client base. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage advertising campaigns across multi platforms including social media
- Create adverts in line with company style
- Create and manage all vacancies in our CRM
- Create and post linkedin and twitter updates for each vacancy
- Create and send weekly vacancy/job alerts email using CRM
- Add candidates, clients and contacts into the CRM
- Look for industry relevant news stories to post across social media
- Support colleagues with adhoc administration including desk-based research
- Contribute to team meetings bringing ideas for improvement across all areas of the business
- Support internal business improvement, marketing and advertising projects.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have a pro-active, can-do attitude with experience working within a fast-paced customer focused environment. Experience of running advertising campaigns along with CRM maintenance would be ideal. The ability to manage regularly changing priorities and working to deadlines is essential. Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
This position could be secured on a part-time, permanent basis.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, discretionary annual bonus, benefits, and the chance to add significant value to a growing business.
To apply for this opportunity, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 111. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on 01223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.