UK Field Based
India or Singapore
Exclusive, Featured Sales Renewal Manager – APAC
Highly Competitive Salary + Significant Bonus Scheme + Benefits
Our client, one of the world’s fastest growing and most successful eLearning SaaS platform providers for technical and business teams, is seeking a field-based Sales Renewal Manager for the APAC region based in India or Singapore. You will be joining a company that innovates around the customer and ensures its sales professionals have what they need to succeed.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the VP Sales the Sales Renewal Manager will be responsible for a set of small to medium-sized accounts in order to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, product adoption, and manage retention and growth. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the success of the SMB customer base and become their trusted advisor, providing product guidance and best practices
- Discover and refine customer outcomes for the learning platform, then hold yourself and the customer accountable for achieving those objectives throughout the customer lifecycle
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention
- Drive account expansion revenue from platform adoption, and time-to-value metrics
- Work as part of Customer Success to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Perform regular outreach to ensure customers are up to date on new features and tracking towards achieving stated goals
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, customer training sessions, and strategic and supportive interactions to ensure a seamless renewal
- Manage commercial agreements, forecast and mitigate renewal and expansion risk within customer portfolio
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical customer situations.
The successful candidate will have a passion for helping customers do great things and possess at least two-five years’ experience in a customer-facing role (customer support, customer success, professional services, or sales account management preferred). You will need experience negotiating renewals and closing opportunities and an understanding of SaaS business models and success metrics. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, significant bonus scheme, and benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 688. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.