UK Field Based
US Field/Home Based
Exclusive, Featured Senior Product Manager – Mobile
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
One of the world’s fastest growing eLearning platform providers, already used by 60% of Fortune 100 companies to continuously upskill their technology and business teams, is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help define and build out the product offering that helps individuals achieve their learning and career goals through the native mobile experience.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product, the Senior Mobile Product Manager leads the mobile product vision and roadmap across both iOS and Android for our millions of users. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a product vision and mobile roadmap that is aligned with the long-term vision of the company
- Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to incorporate customer needs into product decisions
- Translate upcoming product roadmap backlog into requirements documents with clear prioritization among features
- Evangelize the product vision and motivate team members critical to the product’s success
- Partner with Product Design to review wireframes and design mocks
- Collaborate through excellent verbal and written communication
- Work with engineering leads and project management to prioritize and orchestrate projects through agile development
- Measure and report on product adoption and impact, and use data to recommend feature enhancements
- Advocate for the mobile apps and team internally across engineering, finance, sales, marketing, and customer success
- Innovate across devices and platforms to increase engagement and enhance the user’s learning journey.
Suitable candidates will have 5+ years product management experience with 1-2 years in mobile ideally. You will need an entrepreneurial mind set, ability to innovate and be constantly creative with strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills. A deep interest and awareness of the latest mobile trends and technologies would be ideal.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 687. For an initial, confidential discussion we can arrange an MS Teams meeting.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.