UK Field Based
UK Field/Home Based
Exclusive, Featured Technical Success Manager – SaaS Platform Integration
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Strong Benefits
Our client, one of the world’s largest and most successful providers of reference and learning content for technical and business topics, is seeking a field-based Technical Success Manager to join their SaaS platform integration team. You will be joining a company that innovates around the customer and ensures its employees have what they need to succeed.
Type Full Time
Start Date ASAP
Reporting to the Integration team manager, the TSM will work closely with enterprise customers to integrate and configure the platform. The TSM will be responsible for verifying requirements, setting clear and realistic expectations, and hands-on building, testing, and debugging of the needed integration. Responsibilities include:
- Complete well-defined SSO and API integration work, consulting with engineers
- Perform due diligence related to integrations, identifying conflicts
- Assist with requirements gathering and tracking
- Monitor upcoming SSO certificate expirations
- Triage support escalations from Customer Care when required
- Work with customers to determine their Platform needs
- Monitor team communication channels during business hours
- Answer technical questions from internal and external customers related to platform integration: SSO, API, LMS, etc
- Update team documentation as required.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in technology and be comfortable in a customer facing operations role. Experience in a systems integration or identity & access management role is essential as is a technical understanding of standard IAM practices and protocols such as SAML, OIDC, and SCIM. A strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills is also required.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, bonus, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 685. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme – Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.